Tactical style air rifles and Bull Pups have become very popular for good reason. Tactical airguns give the shooter options for accessories such as bi-pods, shooting lamps, lasers, sling mounting, magazine holders and other useful tools in the field. Bull Pups style air rifles move the breech and barrel into a rearward position to decrease the overall length of the rifle and still provide high performance.
The all new Bantam Sniper made by Brocock combines the best of the tactical style and bull pup platforms. This all new Hybrid air rifle is short and light and does not require the long troublesome trigger linkages required in a traditional Bull Pup design. The Brocock bantam Sniper comes standard with features found on much higher priced rifles. The purpose built breech block is made from high quality aircraft grade alloy and finished to provide to an almost indestructible level. The ballistic nylon synthetic stock has shooter inspired features like a adjustable cheek piece and butt pad with a removable picatinny rail on the forearm.
Performance features include a HUMA regulator for match winning shot to shot consistency. The Huma system is adjustable in pressure buy the shooter for tuning purpose. The regulator can be adjusted without removal of the stock or any disassembly of the rifle from a port behind the fill nipple. The Bantam Sniper sports two pressure gauges that show the state of charge from the carbon fiber bottle and the regulator pressure. To Further enhance the Bantams capabilities a six position power adjuster with a large control knob gives the sportsman the flexibility of long range varmint control to short range plinking in seconds with a satisfying click of the knob when needed. This feature is very useful when shooting in a structure sensitive or urban environment.
The American market demands have been met with a picatinny scope rail with an included 11 mm option for more traditional shooters and a large diameter barrel shroud system for reduced report. Further noise reduction is possible with the 1/2 UNF threads on the muzzle end. The all new Bantam Sniper will be equally at home or on the range with accuracy provided by the Lothar-Walther barrel and adjustable trigger unit. The ten shot magazine is cycled by the large tactical style bolt and single shot magazine is included for target work.
- Action: Semi-bullpup precharged pneumatic (PCP)Power:
- Models available at 12, 18, 30, 46 ft/lbs (on ‘Hi’ power setting)
- Shots Per Charge: up to 410-.177, 520-.22 @ 12ft/lbs to 55-.25 @ 46ft/lbs Length:34.6 ins (880 mm)
- Weight: From 7lbs (3.2kg)
- Calibre Options:.177 (4.5 mm); .22 (5.5 mm) or .25 (6.35 mm)
- Huma Regulator with integral manometer (Sniper HR only)
- Ballistic Polymer stock with adjustable cheekpiece
- 11mm dovetail scope mounting or 20mm picatinny scope mounting rails.
- Optional side picatinny rails
- Adjustable two-stage trigger
- Power adjuster
- Resettable safety catch
- Integral silencer with threaded muzzle
- 480cc carbon bottle or 500cc alloy bottle (400cc on 12 ft/lbs model)
- 10-shot auto indexing mag-feed or single-shot feed (magazine and loading tray provided)
- Sidebolt cocking
- Removable 10-shot magazine,
- Sub stock accessory picatinny Rail (standard for UK only)
- Optional Scope and Dual Side Picatinny Rails.