- Single shot break barrel action.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Ambidextrous stylish wood stock with montecarlo cheekpiece on both sides.
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- Rubber ventilated butt pad for recoil absorption.
- Grooved cylinder for 11 mm scope mounts & mounted scope stop.
- Adjustable trigger pull & trigger travel.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking with integrated hooded front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
|Caliber||4.5 mm / .177 cal||5.5 mm / . 22 cal||6.35 mm / .25 cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||245 m/s (800 fps)||200 m/s (650 fps)|
|Stock||Wood with montecarlo cheekpiece|
|Length||1095 mm (43”)|
|Barrel Length||420mm (16.5”)|
|Average Weight||2.9 kg (6.4 lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9 mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5 mm(.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.