- Fully Multi-Coated Optical System – BK-7 Prisms
- 6× Magnification And An Adjustable Dioptre
- Twist-Up Eye Cup To Ensure Proper Eye Relief
- Standard/Beeline/Height/Height Difference/Angle Modes
- Measure Distances Accurate To +/- 1 Metre/Yard
- Auto Shut Off Battery Save Feature
- Ergonomically Designed To Fit In Your Hand
- Nitrogen Purged – Water And Fog Proof
- Power: 6x
- Range (Distance): 6-900m
- Accuracy: +/-1m
- Objective: 25mm / 1″
- Lens Coating: Multi Anti-Reflective
- Angle Range: 90°
- Field of View: m @1000m / ft @1000yds122m / 366ft
- Field of View Angle: 7°
- Eye Relief: 12mm / 0.5″
- Battery: CR2 - 3V
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 40°
- Waterproof Rating: IPx6
- Weight: 180g / 6.3oz
STANDARD MODEStandard mode measures the straight line distance to the target you are aiming at. When there is nothing displayed to the left of the distance you are in standard mode.
If you hold the ON button while in standard mode the range finder will continuously scan so you can move around and get constant updates of the distance.
- Aim point with horizontal and vertical guides.
- Distance measurement displayed with 3 digits.
- Units - "MS" meters, "DEGS" degrees or "YDS" yards.
- Modes - "BEELINE", "HIGH", "∆HIGH" or "ANGLE".
- Laser quality - 6 bars or more required for a reading.
- "LASER" flashes when the laser is in operation.
- "BATT" displays when the battery power is low.
BEELINE MODE "BEELINE"Beeline mode measures the horizontal distance to a target.
If you hold the ON button while in beeline mode the range finder will continuously scan so you can move around and get constant updates of the horizontal distance
HEIGHT MODE "HIGH"Height mode measures how high the target is in relation to the range finder.
If you hold the ON button while in height mode the range finder will continuously scan so you can move around and get constant updates of the height.
ANGLE MODE "ANGLE"Angle mode measures the angle of projection. It will be measured to the nearest half a degree.
When aiming downhill a minus symbol will appear to the left of the angle display. The angle mode can be set to continuously scan the angle while moving the range finder around. To do this you must turn the range finder on, set the mode to angle and then press the ON button while aiming at something that is too close to measure, e.g. the floor. Then when you move away the range finder will continue to measure the angle of the target you are aiming at.
HEIGHT DIFFERENCE MODE "∆HIGH"Height difference mode measures the vertical distance between two points.
H1 will be displayed first, this is the first point that is to be measured from. Press the ON button and laze this point. The height in relation to the range finder will be displayed briefly. Then when H2 appears on the display aim at the second point that you are measuring to and press the ON button. The height of the second aim point in relation to the range finder will be displayed briefly. Then ΔHIGH will be displayed. To the right of this you will see the difference in heights between H1 and H2
- CR2 Battery
- Wrist Strap
- Carry Case
- Lens Cloth