The flagship of Kral's Puncher PCP line, the Puncher Pro balances cutting edge technology and traditional craftsmanship for a competitive price. From its sculpted Turkish walnut stock, to its array of options, this is a must have for shooters looking to graduate into the world of PCP airgunning.
The Pro offers shooters various settings to adjust to their preference, such as the 2-stage adjustable trigger and external power adjustment. The adjustable power feature allows you to choose more shots or more power with a finger adjustable power wheel. The Puncher Pro will give you 50 (.25) to 60 (.177 & .22) shots on high power with its large 330cc cylinder and 200 BAR (2,900 psi) fill pressure.
Kral anticipated you'd be shooting more, and included 2 spring-driven magazines, so you spend less time reloading. An 11mm Dovetail and Weaver rail gives you a lot of choices for your optics and accessory layout. Choose the half-shrouded barrel or go without a moderator depending on your needs for quiet shooting.
- Precharged pneumatic
- Rear-Bolt Action
- .177 cal=14 rds, .22 cal=12 rds, .25 cal=10 rds
- .177 cal=60 shots per fill, .22 cal=60 shots per fill, .25 cal=50 shots per fill
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Adjustable power
- 11mm dovetail and Weaver rail for optics mounting
- 2900 psi fill pressure (200 BAR)
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 330cc air tank
- Kral-built choked, rifled barrel
- Hardwood Monte Carlo Walnut Stock
- 2 Magazines
- Ventilated rubber butt pad
- Manual safety
- Forearm mounted weaver/picatinny rail for accessories
- 1/8" BSPP fill probe
Includes: 2 magazines, single shot tray (in the .177 and .22 only.), and fill probe.