- Integrated Sound Moderator480cc Carbon Fiber Bottle Air Tank
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Side Picatinny Rails
- Reversible Cocking Handle for Ambidextrous Operation
- 4- Way Adjustable Triger & Manual Safety
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip
- 22 mm Picatinny Rail
- Index Magazine Embedded into the Receiver
- 3- Axis Adjustable Butt Pad
- Externally Adjustable Hammer Spring
|Cocking System||Side Lever|
|Caliber||4.5mm / .177caI||5.5mm / .22cal||6.35mm / .25cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||335.2m/s (1100fps)||304m/s (1000fps)||274m/s (900fps)|
|Number of Shots At Optimal Velocity (250-110Bar)||210||150||120|
|Air Tube Volume||570cc (480cc Carbon Bottle + 90cc Pre-Chamber)|
|Pre-Chamber Air Volume||90cc|
|Fill Pressure||250 Bar|
|Stock||Bullpup Design High Quality Aluminum Stock 3-Axis Adjustable Butt Pad with Monopod|
|Overall Length||1000 mm (39.3")|
|Barrel Length||700 mm (27.5")|
|Weight||4.2 kg (8.6 lbs.)|
* Velocity figures are tested with 8.44 grain 177cal-18.13 grain 22 cal and 25.39 grain 25 cal JSB pellets.
* Velocity/Energy results my due to pellet weight, pellet shape, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
* Scope not included.